Catch22 include schools are monitored by Ofsted and Estyn Independent School Inspection Framework.
- include Bristol Ofsted report (Good, 2016)
- include Norfolk Ofsted report (Requires improvement, 2017)
- include Oxfordshire Ofsted report (Requires improvement, 2017)
- include PPP West London Ofsted report (Good, 2015)
- include Suffolk Ofsted report (Requires improvement, 2017)
- include Thames Valley Ofsted report (Good, 2015)
- Catch22 Midlands School (Newark) (Good, December 2017)
One further school, include Northampton (registered in November 2015), is awaiting inspection.
Comments from recent Ofsted reports include:
‘Encouraging everyone to be the best that they can be is at the heart of this school community. The school’s ethos, along with the shared vision and high expectations of all staff, enables everyone throughout the school to thrive.’
include Bristol Ofsted report, 2016
‘The pupils are making rapid progress in their personal development, behaviour and attendance. Staff provide effective welfare, support and guidance for each pupil.’
include PPP West London Ofsted report, 2015
‘The school has established a culture in which previously disaffected students feel valued and are motivated to cooperate with adults and work towards successful outcomes in their learning.’
include Thames Valley (previously include Buckinghamshire) Ofsted report, 2015