- 96% learners went on to positive destinations involving education, training and/or employment
- 134 Key Stage 4 students achieved 471 accreditations, of which:
- 18 achieved Level 2 accreditations (28% Maths, 72% English)
- 229 achieved Level 1 accreditations (25% Maths, 44% English, 31% other subjects)
- 170 achieved Entry 3 accreditations: (31% Maths, 30% English, 39% other subjects)
- 46 achieved Entry 2 accreditations (17% Maths, 37% English, 46% other subjects)
- 8 achieved Entry 1 accreditations (25% Maths, 12% English, 63% other subjects).
- 95% learners completed their Individual Educational Plan
- 88% overall attendance for learners.
Our behavioural methodology addresses and tackles the behavioural, social and emotional barriers that challenge learners and others.
The presenting behaviours of individuals are assessed on entry to include, through observation every six weeks and on exit.
- On entry, 81% of learners were assessed as presenting with Average to Very Poor behaviour
- On exit, 71% of learners were assessed as having Excellent to Average behaviour.
- 77% of learners rated their include lead practitioner as very good or excellent
- 80% of parents rated include’s impact on their child as good, very good or excellent
- 94% of professionals rated communication as very good or excellent
- 92% of professionals rated the quality of provision as very good or excellent
- 85% of professionals rated the impact of include on their own work as very good or excellent.