Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for young people to take on new challenges and meet new friends.
15 to 17-years-old | Liverpool
National Citizen Service (NCS) runs in the spring, summer and autumn. Young people will:
- stay away from home at an outdoor activity centre
- develop new skills and meet new people
- learn to budget and live independently
- make a mark in the local area delivering a social action project
- receive a certificate signed by the Prime Minister.
NCS aims to develop a more cohesive, engaged and responsible society, and participants will improve their communication skills and develop as leaders.
It all starts at yes:
To find out more and to sign up visit www.ncsyes.co.uk.
Referral options for this service
You can refer yourself
You can refer family or a friend
You can't refer a client
Volunteer and placement opportunities
You can't volunteer for this service
You can't get a placement at this service
To protect identities, images are not specific to the stories but are of others involved with Catch22.
John and Emily (NCS)
As a result of the NCS programme twins John and Emily gained confidence and leadership skills, and John went on to become an NCS Ambassador.Read John and Emily (NCS)'s story