How much is your life worth? You decide!
We know that it’s not easy to ask for support. But we also know that it is always worth it.
We’re an experienced and non judgemental team, based in Wolverhampton, who can help you think of a new path. We believe that every young person deserves the chance to get ahead in life.
A bit more about us:
- We support young people and families; whoever you are, we can help
- Confidential support – talk to us without any comeback
- We’re flexible and reliable, and can fit around your needs
- We can help you find a positive way forward, improve your relationships and help you resolve any negative situations in your life
Don’t lose your life to peer pressure.
Catch22 is a national charity working in the West Midlands to support individuals, families, schools and communities to be as strong as possible.
We engage with a range of young people affected by gangs, from victims to affiliated members, and our projects successfully support and empower young people to either remove themselves from negative influences or make positive choices.
Get in touch
- Call Debi and her team on 01902 572393
- Email us on