Catch22 delivers a wide range of integrated support services designed to help resolve complex difficulties experienced by young people and their families/carers.
Support is provided to people who find themselves in a range of circumstances; they may be missing from home or have emotional, housing or substance misuse issues. We also support families where parents/carers are experiencing domestic abuse, substance misuse, emotional issues, homelessness or unemployment. Whatever the situation, we work alongside young people and their carers to find a way of stabilising their lives.
Catch22’s families services continue to support the troubled families agenda – and demonstrate high success rates.
Services focus on:
- early intervention on a range of issues faced by young people, including substance misuse and emotional problems
- targeted work with troubled families
- mediation between young people and families and/or families and the wider community
- family intervention, including anti-social behaviour.
Related News and Blogs
- Go to Young People and Families blogs and news to find Catch22’s updates on sector relevant news and policy.
- Read our two-page Young People and Families’ Overview to find out more about our approach.
- Go to all Young People and Families publications.
Jobs in Young People and Families
- Visit our Careers hub page for all jobs in Young People and Families.
Contact us if you have an enquiry about Catch22’s Young People and Families services and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note that we are unable to provide emergency support or urgent responses through this enquiry form, or answer general enquiries about care or leaving care. The following organisations may be able to help you:
- Coram Voice
- Coram Children’s Legal Centre
- The National Youth Advocacy Service (NYAS)
- Shelter Housing Advice