Catch22 delivers a wide range of integrated support services designed to help resolve complex difficulties experienced by young people and their families/carers.
Support is provided to people who find themselves in a range of circumstances; they may be missing from home or have emotional, housing or substance misuse issues. We also support families where parents/carers are experiencing domestic abuse, substance misuse, emotional issues, homelessness or unemployment. Whatever the situation, we work alongside young people and their carers to find a way of stabilising their lives.
Catch22’s families services continue to support the troubled families agenda – and demonstrate high success rates.
Services focus on:
- early intervention on a range of issues faced by young people, including substance misuse and emotional problems
- targeted work with troubled families
- mediation between young people and families and/or families and the wider community
- family intervention, including anti-social behaviour.
Related News and Blogs
- Go to Young People and Families blogs and news to find Catch22’s updates on sector relevant news and policy.
Jobs in Young People and Families
- Visit our Careers hub page for all jobs in Young People and Families.
Contact us if you have an enquiry about Catch22’s Young People and Families services and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are unable to provide emergency support or urgent responses through this enquiry form, or answer general enquiries about care or leaving care.
The following organisations may be able to help you:
- Coram Voice
- Coram Children’s Legal Centre
- The National Youth Advocacy Service (NYAS)
- Shelter Housing Advice
How we manage your data
We manage the data you provide in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Data Controller (the organisation that determines how your data is managed) is Catch22. Contact us if you have a query about how your data is managed.
- The Data Processor (the organisation that does data processing on behalf of Catch22) is The Bureau.
- We are committed to giving you (the Data Subject in legal terms) an easy way to exercise your eight rights under the GDPR.
- We process your data for the purpose of receiving your message and responding to it under the lawful basis of consent, which you give by submitting the form above. You have the right to withdraw consent for us to contact you at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We retain your data for as long as you allow us to do so. You can exercise your right to erasure at any time.