If you need help or advice, search our map to find the service closest to you.
Our current job vacancies are all listed on this website. Unfortunately we are not able to accept speculative applications or discuss future job opportunities. If you have an enquiry about our jobs or our recruitment process, please use our recruitment queries form.
Volunteering opportunities are listed on our service pages. Use our map to search for services by location or type of work.
For media enquiries, please visit our Media centre page.
27 Pear Tree Street, London EC1V 3AG
020 7336 4800
Download directions to our Head Office from four stations (pdf).
For all other queries, contact us using the form below. Please select an appropriate enquiry type so we can direct your query to the right person.
How we manage your data
We manage the data you provide in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Data Controller (the organisation that determines how your data is managed) is Catch22. Contact us if you have a query about how your data is managed.
- The Data Processor (the organisation that does data processing on behalf of Catch22) is The Bureau.
- We are committed to giving you (the Data Subject in legal terms) an easy way to exercise your eight rights under the GDPR.
- We process your data for the purpose of receiving your message and responding to it under the lawful basis of consent, which you give by submitting the form above. You have the right to withdraw consent for us to contact you at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We retain your data for as long as you allow us to do so. You can exercise your right to erasure at any time.