At Catch22, we value feedback from our applicants about their recruitment experience. We encourage applicants and staff members to submit reviews on our Glassdoor and Indeed Employer pages.
If you have a specific query about a role you have applied for (or would like to apply for) please complete the form below.
Please note we cannot accept speculative job enquiries or CVs via this enquiry form. Please register for job alerts to be sent the latest vacancies via email. All applications must be made via our jobs portal.
All feedback received will be acknowledged within three working days. Should the response require longer than 10 working days you will be contacted and informed of when Catch22 will be able to reply in full.
How we manage your data
We manage the data you provide in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Data Controller (the organisation that determines how your data is managed) is Catch22. Contact us if you have a query about how your data is managed.
- The Data Processor (the organisation that does data processing on behalf of Catch22) is The Bureau.
- We are committed to giving you (the Data Subject in legal terms) an easy way to exercise your eight rights under the GDPR.
- We process your data for the purpose of receiving your message and responding to it under the lawful basis of consent, which you give by submitting the form above. You have the right to withdraw consent for us to contact you at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We retain your data for as long as you allow us to do so. You can exercise your right to erasure at any time.