National Citizens Service (NCS) is a four week youth programme like no other. Designed specially for 16 and 17 year olds, the NCS experience will give you a clearer idea of what you want from your future.
Catch22 has worked with NCS since 2010, delivering the life-changing experience for young people in regions North East, North West, West Midlands, East Midlands, South East, South West. To date, Catch22 have worked with 33,769 teenagers, helping them to realise their potential and smash their future goals.
Over 3,000 dedicated members of Catch22 NCS staff help make this happen. You could join us and help make our NCS programme even better this summer. Apply now and gain new skills that employers will love. See our current vacancies at the bottom of this page.
We have opportunities across England between June and August 2019. As a minimum, you’ll need to be available for four weeks during this period.
Typical Permanent and fixed-term jobs we offer
- NCS Engagement Officer – You will effectively manage relationships with schools, colleges, training/community providers in order to plan, facilitate and deliver recruitment and promotional activities to maximize NCS programme participation.
- Operations Managers – You will be responsible for the overall operational performance of the National Citizen Service delivery in the region. The manager will be highly organised and will be able to develop and maintain effective partnerships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Conversion Team Leader – In our new call centre you will be the main point of contact for young people and their parents, guardians or carers who are looking to sign up their young person to NCS.
Sessional jobs we offer
- Wave Leader – As a wave leader you will be a positive role model to young people and to the staff team. You will deliver an engaging and creative NCS programme, constantly reviewing and making changes to the programme in response to needs of young people.
- Team Leader – As a team leader you will be a positive role model to young people and will have the opportunity to inspire, motivate and guide young people through their NCS programme, so that that they can develop transferable life skills and make positive choices in their future.
- Assistant Team Leader – You will report directly to the NCS Wave Leader and will be delegated work from them. It will be crucial for you to support the work of the Team Leaders and ensure that you are working together to support your team through the NCS programme.
Current jobs in National Citizen Service
Don’t see a job that matches your search criteria? Sign up for job alerts to get notified of open positions at Catch22.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the NCS or recruitment please contact our NCS Call Centre.
- phone 0800 197 8010 or
Our opening hours are:
- 08:00-21:00 Monday-Saturday
- 08:00-18:00 Sunday