Are you ready to start your career with an apprenticeship? As a government registered training provider, Catch22 provides a range of apprenticeships for all industries. We deliver apprenticeships at intermediate, advanced and higher levels to provide a comprehensive workforce training solution suitable for any individual. In the Rate My Apprenticeship Survey, Catch22 was named Top 20 Training Provider nationally.
Our apprentices tell us that their experience helps them gain practical knowledge in their chosen careers, enables them to develop critical skills needed for the world of work, such as team work, provides a chance to prove their ability to an employer and enables them to gain an employer reference and to gain up to date skills relevant to the industry they are working in.
We offer apprenticeship programmes from Level 2 to Level 5 in the following areas:
- Business administration
- Customer service
- Team leading
- Operations management
- Teaching assistant
- Housing and property management
Search our apprenticeship vacancies
Here you can search our apprenticeship opportunities by location, employer, and area of interest.
What our apprentices say
“I decided that I would do an apprenticeship because I wanted to learn and earn a wage at the same time. I feel like it has been the best option as I have proper on the job training, without the expectation that I already know what I’m doing.
I get lots of support from both my employer and Catch22. I am learning lots of things that I wouldn’t have know if I’d gone straight into an admin job, for example, looking at different conflict resolution techniques.”
Hannah Evans, Catch22 Apprentice
“The apprenticeship has helped me gain a better understanding of my job role and how important it is to provide good customer service and what implications it can have on the business.”
Krystal McDonald, Level 3 Customer Service (Experian)
“I am more confident and more independent. My customer service skills have improved substantially.”
Matthew Smith, Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner (The AA)
When joining Catch22 you will have access to:
- High quality training and help with your learning
- Careers information, advice and guidance to help build your confidence and reach your goals
- Be regularly informed of your progress and achievements
- Be treated fairly, equally and with respect
- A safe and secure place in which to learn and train.
- An open and fair way to complain if you are not satisfied with our services
Related news and blogs
- HRH The Princess Royal celebrates Catch22 and AA Apprentices
- Catch22 celebrates apprenticeship successes at annual award ceremony
- Read our Apprenticeships Explained blog
Got a question?
- Contact us
- Read the Catch22 ‘Apprenticeship Handbook’
- In our Apprenticeships Explained blog find the answers to our frequently asked questions.
Contact us if you have an enquiry about Catch22’s apprenticeships services and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note that we are unable to provide emergency support or urgent responses through this enquiry form.