Are you ready to start your career with an apprenticeship? Catch22 is an expert business apprenticeship training provider for companies nationwide. From independent businesses to large corporate businesses. We help you to secure a role with a company looking to grow talent, giving you the opportunity to earn whilst you learn.
Our apprentices tell us that their experience helps them gain practical knowledge in their chosen careers, enables them to develop critical skills needed for the world of work, such as team work, provides a chance to prove their ability to an employer and enables them to gain an employer reference and to gain up to date skills relevant to the industry they are working in.
When joining Catch22 you will have access to:
- High quality training and help with your learning
- Careers information, advice and guidance to help build your confidence and reach your goals
- Be regularly informed of your progress and achievements
- Be treated fairly, equally and with respect
- A safe and secure place in which to learn and train.
- An open and fair way to complain if you are not satisfied with our services
We offer apprenticeship programmes from Level 2 to Level 5, you can view and download the apprenticeship programme outlines by visiting the apprenticeship programmes page.
We offer the following apprenticeships programmes:
- Business administration
- Customer service
- Team leading
- Operations management
- Teaching assistant
- Housing and property management
Got a question?
- Contact us
- Read the Catch22 ‘Apprenticeship Handbook’
- Read our ‘Apprenticeships Explained’ blog post
Search our apprenticeship opportunities
Here you can search our apprenticeship opportunities by location, employer, and area of interest.
Quote from an apprentice
“I decided that I would do an apprenticeship because I wanted to learn and earn a wage at the same time. I feel like it has been the best option as I have proper on the job training, without the expectation that I already know what I’m doing.
I get lots of support from both my employer and Catch22. I am learning lots of things that I wouldn’t have know if I’d gone straight into an admin job, for example, looking at different conflict resolution techniques.”
Hannah Evans, Catch22 Apprentice
Apprenticeships for employers
Catch22 is here to help you create a good apprenticeship programme. The Apprenticeship Levy means that many businesses who’ve never thought about it before are having to start thinking about hiring apprentices. One-fifth of companies in the UK intend to write off their payments under the apprenticeship levy scheme as tax, seeing developing an apprenticeship programme as too much additional work.
Catch22 understand that businesses have enough going on, so we have developed a bespoke apprenticeship delivery programme to guide you through the process, making it as simple as possible and ensuring it delivers a business impact. Catch22 offers a fully managed service of expert business apprenticeship training and support.
We offer companies of all sizes:
- Free consultancy
- Free bespoke apprenticeship training programme design
- Free recruitment service
- A fully managed service from recruitment to programme completion
- Expert trainers and assessors for dedicated 1-2-1 support
- Progression to further qualifications
Guides for employers
- Read: Catch22’s ‘How can we help your business employ apprentices’
- Employer case study
- Employer FAQ’s
- Catch22’s apprenticeship offer to employers
- Catch22’s ‘Employer Handbook’
- Or contact us
“Working with Catch 22 to deliver our Customer Service apprenticeship has enabled us to drive diverse talent with fresh thinking into the business, whilst shaping them to embrace our organisational culture. Catch22 provide constant support to both the apprentices and organisation and are producing top talent apprentices.”
Zoe Coates, Vodafone UK
The Good Employer Guide
We’ve created the Good Employer Guide to encourage organisations to actively work alongside individuals with barriers to work. The guide sets out practical ways to promote inclusive recruitment processes and provides tips for supporting new employees into sustained employment.
Myth Busting Apprenticeships report
With this short report, we aim to demystify some misconceptions around apprenticeships during National Apprenticeship Week and highlight some of the organisations and apprentices who are ‘blazing a trail’ by busting the myths themselves. Read and download the Myth Busting report.
Contact us if you have an enquiry about Catch22’s apprenticeships services and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note that we are unable to provide emergency support or urgent responses through this enquiry form.
How we manage your data
We manage the data you provide in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Data Controller (the organisation that determines how your data is managed) is Catch22. Contact us if you have a query about how your data is managed.
- The Data Processor (the organisation that does data processing on behalf of Catch22) is The Bureau.
- We are committed to giving you (the Data Subject in legal terms) an easy way to exercise your eight rights under the GDPR.
- We process your data for the purpose of receiving your message and responding to it under the lawful basis of consent, which you give by submitting the form above. You have the right to withdraw consent for us to contact you at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We retain your data for as long as you allow us to do so. You can exercise your right to erasure at any time.