Are you ready to start your career with an apprenticeship? Catch22 is an expert business apprenticeship training provider for companies nationwide. From independent businesses to large corporate businesses. We help you to secure a role with a company looking to grow talent, giving you the opportunity to earn whilst you learn.
We offer the following apprenticeships programmes:
- Business administration
- Customer service
- Team leading
- Operations management
- Teaching assistant
- Housing and property management
Here you will find everything you need to know about Catch22 apprenticeships including leaflets for each of our programmes and our apprenticeship handbook.
Here you can search current apprenticeship vacancies that we are offering
Apprenticeships for employers
Catch22 is here to help you create a good apprenticeship programme. The Apprenticeship Levy means that many businesses who’ve never thought about it before are having to start thinking about hiring apprentices. One-fifth of companies in the UK intend to write off their payments under the apprenticeship levy scheme as tax, seeing developing an apprenticeship programme as too much additional work.
Catch22 understand that businesses have enough going on, so we have developed a bespoke apprenticeship delivery programme to guide you through the process, making it as simple as possible and ensuring it delivers a business impact.
Catch22 offers a fully managed service of expert business apprenticeship training and support.
We offer companies of all sizes:
- Free consultancy
- Free bespoke apprenticeship training programme design
- Free recruitment service
- A fully managed service from recruitment to programme completion
- Expert trainers and assessors for dedicated 1-2-1 support
- Progression to further qualifications
Here you will find everything you need to know about Catch22 apprenticeships including our offer for businesses, our ‘Myth Busting Apprenticeships report’, our ‘Good Employer Guide’ as well as documents on how Catch22 can help you employ apprentices.
Benefits for Apprentices
Our Apprentices tell us that their experience…
- Helps them gain practical knowledge in their chosen careers.
- Enables them to develop critical skills needed for the world of work, such as team work.
- Provides a chance to prove their ability to an employer.
- Enables them to gain an employer reference and to gain up to date skills relevant to the industry they are working in.
Get in touch
Contact us if you have an enquiry about Catch22’s apprenticeships services and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note that we are unable to provide emergency support or urgent responses through this enquiry form.
How we manage your data
We manage the data you provide in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Data Controller (the organisation that determines how your data is managed) is Catch22. Contact us if you have a query about how your data is managed.
- The Data Processor (the organisation that does data processing on behalf of Catch22) is The Bureau.
- We are committed to giving you (the Data Subject in legal terms) an easy way to exercise your eight rights under the GDPR.
- We process your data for the purpose of receiving your message and responding to it under the lawful basis of consent, which you give by submitting the form above. You have the right to withdraw consent for us to contact you at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We retain your data for as long as you allow us to do so. You can exercise your right to erasure at any time.