What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are professional pathways that enable individuals to learn skills, knowledge and behaviour whilst on the job. An apprentice takes on a real role within an organisation, and gets structured on and off the job skills and training with a qualification at the end.
Apprenticeships offer a real alternative to university without the fees.
The benefits for Apprentices
Our Apprentices tell us that their experience…
- Helps them gain practical knowledge in their chosen careers.
- Enables them to develop critical skills needed for the world of work, such as team work.
- Provides a chance to prove their ability to an employer.
- Enables them to gain an employer reference and to gain up to date skills relevant to the industry they are working in.
Read our testimonials
- Catch22 achieved an 86% overall pass rate in 2015/16 (compared to a national average of 67%)
- Catch22 achieved a 99% pass rate in Maths & English Level 2 in 2015/16
- Catch22 offers rapid and flexible mobilisation of apprenticeship programmes across the UK
If you have any queries or would like to hear about the progress of an apprentice, please email: