Supporting services with communications including calls, emails, texts and live chats.
The Catch22 Contact Centre was opened in October 2019 to support the National Citizen Service (NCS) teams. The Contact Centre’s role is to ensure that every young person and their parent/guardian has the appropriate communications during their NCS experience, including welcome calls, welcome packs sent by emails and post, invites to NCS events leading up to the summer and ensuring every participant have all information and a good customer journey to enjoy NCS.
After managing the NCS contact centre from home during the pandemic, the Contact Centre was expanded to other services across Catch22, including Colleges, JETS, Kickstart Community and UK Year of Service.
The Contact Centre is keen to expand its services to not only Catch22 but external organisations.
We can offer:
- A flexible, adaptable service based on the individual service needs, contractual requirements and operating hours
- Communications support, including email, text, and inbound and outbound phone calls via a dedicated phone number
- Sales and conversion of your leads from an experienced sales team currently working at a rate of over 43% conversion on existing outbound campaigns
- Engagement of disengaged customers
- Customer satisfaction reviews and feedback on service
- Flexible admin support and low level triage support
All staff within the contact centre whether they are full term or sessional are DBS checked and are fully trained in Safeguarding, Data protection and Equality and Diversity as well as receiving ongoing training within specific contracts and communications.
Between March 2021 and September 2021, the Contact Centre:
- Carried out over 22,500 outbound calls for NCS
- Carried out over 10,200 outbound calls for JETS
- Received over 2,500 inbound calls for NCS
- Received over 5,000 emails for NCS
Referral options for this service
You can refer yourself
You can refer family or a friend
You can refer a client
Please contact us if you would like to discuss how the Contact Centre could support your organisation or service and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
To reach one of our services, please click the relevant links above for their contact details.
Volunteer and placement opportunities
You can't volunteer for this service
You can't get a placement at this service