We are delighted to welcome you to the Catch22 team!
As a Catch22 staff member you are crucial to our ability to transform the lives of vulnerable people. We look forward to benefiting from the energy and expertise that you personally will bring to the team.
At Catch22 our mission is to create social benefit by turning chaotic lives around and we have a long, proud history of doing so in communities across England. Below you’ll find the information you need to get to know who we are and what we do before you get started.
Catch22 is a large charity that works across Apprenticeships, Employability, Justice, Young People and Families, NCS, Education, Social Enterprise and more. To keep up with news, stories and updates on the work Catch22 is doing you should..
Once your cloud login is set up you will access to Workplace, if you are having trouble getting this set up please email IT at
Follow Catch22 on
News, Updates and Impact
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Read about what we have been up to across our work in News and Blogs
- Read our recent publications
- Find out why we’re called Catch22 in this blog
History and Impact
- Read our Social Business Review 2018
- Read a snapshot of our philanthropic and entrepreneurial history
- Read our Reform Playbook: our ‘how to’ handbook, a single approach to reform for all Catch22 people to learn, refer to, pull from, engage with and repeat.
- Meet our trustees and directors
Watch staff videos about working at Catch22
- Apprenticeships Operations Manager – Mary Garner
- Curriculum Learning Lead – Joanna Steele
- Child Exploitation Case Worker – Reece Bowyer
- Restorative Justice Caseworker – Jaswinder Purewal
- Employability Account Manager – Elizabeth Reader
We hope that gives you all the information you need to begin feeling a part of the Catch22 team. If you do have any questions, please get in touch with your new manager or our HR People Services Team at:
Telephone: 01959 578234