This event aimed to inform attendees about the Achieving Compliance and Engagement (ACE) pilot and provide insight into:
- why the service exists,
- its aims and achievements, and
- its social value and innovation.
It provided an opportunity to share our experiences and impact and also to encourage discussions around potential future commissioning of this service.
Our panellists included:
- Master’s students at the Royal College of Arts (who supported in service design),
- Catch22 ACE staff,
- Probation Practitioners, and
- People on Probation who have accessed this intervention over the past 12 months.