Between September and December, we delivered a series of webinars bringing together job seekers, employers, think tanks, policy makers and educators to explore how green jobs can be made accessible to all.
In our first Green Jobs For All Forum webinar, hosted with the Green Alliance, we discussed entry-level green jobs: what they are, and where they can be found.
Our panellists included:
- Catch22 Climate Impact Researchers, Jessica Ballasi and Tom McDiarmid,
- National Grid Global Implementation Lead, Fergus Hynd,
- PwC Strategy& Senior Manager, Eduardo Rodriguez Montemayor,
- Catch22 Senior Development Manager (Partnerships), Carly McGoldrick, and
- The Green Alliance Head of Economy, Sam Alvis.