Between September and December, we delivered a series of webinars bringing together job seekers, employers, think tanks, policy makers and educators to explore how green jobs can be made accessible to all.
In our second Green Jobs For All Forum webinar, hosted with the Green Alliance, we discussed employability and qualifications, asking “What entry-level skills and training pathways are available in the green jobs sector?”
Our panellists included:
- SUEZ External Affairs Director, Adam Read,
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs Green Skills and Local Green Finance Team Leader, Sophie Tyldesley,
- Department for Work & Pensions Senior Policy Advisor, Rajesh Fernandez,
- Catch22 Assistant Director of Partnerships, Carly McGoldrick, and
- Catch22 Partnerships and Engagement Manager, Natasha Takhar.