include is owned by Catch22, which has a different brand.
When first mentioned write Catch22 include and thereafter just include. include is always written with a lower-case ‘i’ and can be bolded within text for clarity.
The include logo is supplied in colour, black and white. The colour version should always be the first choice. The black version should be used for black and white documents or on very light backgrounds or photos, and the white version should be used on black or very dark backgrounds or photos. Eps files are used on material that is designed and printed professionally; png files are suitable for all other uses.
- Download the include logo (png)
- Download the include logo (eps)
- Download the black include logo (png)
- Download the black include logo (eps)
- Download the white include logo (png)
- Download the white include logo (eps)
The include logo should always appear at the top or on the front page of material. The Catch22 logo should always appear at the bottom, or on the back of material with multiple pages.
The include logo should be large enough that the text within is always legible and should not be distorted.
The Catch22 logo should never be less than 50% the size of the include logo.
The following information should also be included with the logo:
- catch-22.org.uk/include (do not include ‘www’)
- Catch22 registered charity no. 1124127
- include registered charity no. 0803333
Arial should be used for titles, headings and main body text. For headings and titles, use the bold version. Minimum font size should be 11.
The include brand uses the Catch22 colour palette – orange is the primary colour alongside black. When there is limited choice, use the primary colours. For work with more scope for colour, include the secondary colours. Do not use one single colour overwhelmingly, whether primary or secondary.
Primary include colours
Secondary include colours
Catch22 include aims to be the provider of choice for alternative education while delivering inclusive services that enable sustainable change for vulnerable young people, helping them to develop the aspiration to fulfil their potential. include’s values are:
- Deliver quality, inclusive services to meet the individual needs of every young person we work with
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Provide a positive learning experience, where teaching and learning is consistently good
- Have inspirational staff who enable others to develop aspiration.
- Achieve positive outcomes in sustainable engagement, behavioural change, achievement of qualifications and positive destinations, evidenced through data management.
Conviction and Credibility
- Have pride in what we do and how we do it
- Keep young people safe, increasing opportunity and enabling young people to learn and progress
- Aspire to be the leading provider in our field.