Are you a young person experiencing problems with drugs or alcohol? Catch22 Surrey Young People’s Substance Misuse Service can help you.
“I learned so much about myself through having the support with Catch22. My worker and I talked about what I have been going through he listened to me and never judged me; it was a safe place for me to really talk about how I was feeling.”
Catch22 Surrey Young People’s Substance Misuse service is a service for young people aged between 11 and 25. We offer free confidential advice and support. If you would like to know more about the risks and effects of alcohol or drugs, or are struggling and would like some help, we can:
- provide you with your own worker who will support at your own pace at a location where you feel safe to talk,
- help you understand the risks involved in taking drugs and alcohol,
- give you advice, support and the skills you need to help you reduce or stop using substances,
- give you advice and support to tackle other problem you are facing, and
- support you in achieving your goals and connecting you with others that can help.
“I just wanted to say thank you for helping me this past year or so, because without your support I wouldn ’t have had this job and I would still be drinking uncontrollably. You ’re the first person I ’ve spoken to in all my years of counselling that ’s actually helped! So yeah, thank you.”
Talk to us about any problems you have with drugs or alcohol. We will listen and help you work through your problems.
Free 24/7 helpline: 0800 622 6662
This is our free 24 hour confidential helpline. If you are a young person , parent or carer and need someone to talk to about drugs and alcohol then please contact us. Whether it’s you that needs support or you know someone who does, then please contact us —we are here to help.
“My worker has been so helpful and kind, even when I have had bad days.”
Catch22 is a social business. A not-for-profit business with a social mission. For over 200 years, we have designed and delivered services that build resilience and aspiration in people and communities.