Digital Leap, a co-designed programme from Catch22 and Salesforce, ensures participants are supported and prepared to access top career opportunities in the tech sector.
Offering a pre-employability training package and identifying individuals’ current skill levels, strengths, and career goals, Digital Leap gives individuals in London facing barriers to work – whether due to gender, health status, or the fact that they’re care leavers or single parents – a chance to gain valuable experience in digital careers.
Digital Leap will equip individuals with digital skills to apply for further training, apprenticeships and career opportunities. Through virtual delivery, while restrictions are in place, the programme will:
- Focus on increasing the diversity of candidates applying for digital vacancies and encourage employers to open their doors to fresh talent
- Support them to create a career plan with one-to-one support and online technical training
- Empower participants to secure digital training and career opportunities
- Increase confidence and social capital through networking and events
- Provide in-work support for both employers and employees
- Educate individuals on the opportunities available through digital careers; two thirds of businesses in the UK have unfilled digital skills vacancies and 95% of businesses expect their digital skills needs to grow.
Referral options for this service
You can refer yourself
You can refer family or a friend
You can refer a client
Fill in our contact form to find out more.
Volunteer and placement opportunities
You can't volunteer for this service
You can't get a placement at this service