Digital Edge is a three or four-week pre-apprenticeship and employment training programme to support people from underserved communities to access a digital apprenticeship with a local employer within Microsoft’s network of customers and partners.
Digital Leap is a co-designed programme from Catch22 and Salesforce, that ensures participants are supported and prepared to access top career opportunities in the tech sector. Digital Leap will equip individuals with digital skills to apply for further training, apprenticeships and career opportunities.
To find out more about taking part in one of our Catch22 Digital employability programmes, please fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon.
How we manage your data
We manage the data you provide in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Data Controller (the organisation that determines how your data is managed) is Catch22. Contact us if you have a query about how your data is managed.
- The Data Processor (the organisation that does data processing on behalf of Catch22) is The Bureau.
- We are committed to giving you (the Data Subject in legal terms) an easy way to exercise your eight rights under the GDPR.
- We process your data for the purpose of receiving your message and responding to it under the lawful basis of consent, which you give by submitting the form above. You have the right to withdraw consent for us to contact you at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We retain your data for as long as you allow us to do so. You can exercise your right to erasure at any time.