The Hive is a free mental health and wellbeing service that supports all young people aged 16 to 24 in Camden. Based at The Hive in Camden, we support young people with mental health, personal development, health and wellbeing, sexual health, employment and education and substance misuse.
16 to 24-year-olds | Camden, North London
Catch22’s The Hive is a mental health and wellbeing service that supports all young people aged 16 to 24 in Camden.
We listen and ensure that young people’s voice is heard and provide help and advice on matters such as: mental health, personal development, health and wellbeing, sexual health, employment and education, substance misuse and assisting to access other services if appropriate.
We achieve this by…
- Mentoring with a focus on emotional, mental & physical health and practical skills.
- Working towards setting and achieving clear goals that you decide on.
- Working around your schedule where/when you want to meet.
- Providing a safe space to meet new people, socialise and feel free to be yourself.
- Hosting free activities and workshops (e.g. yoga, pool table & fitness); use the study space or just hang out and relax with free food and WiFi.
- Linking up with other services on site (e.g. Pulse, FWD and Employability)
The Hive promises you…
- To be friendly, supportive, welcoming, empathic and non-judgemental
- To help keep you safe
- Not to give up on you and to keep trying
- To always keep young people at the centre of the service
If you use our service and are feeling worried about how Covid-19 (the Corona Virus) will affect you and the service we provide please know that you are not alone and we are doing everything we can to help you stay safe and supported during this time. New young people can still access our service – please get in touch with us.
The Hive is now open and back on site Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm:
121 Mentoring Support:
- Staff will be available to answer calls onsite and hold face-to-face 1-2-1 (by appointment).
- Online / Virtual Social Hub – Mondays and Fridays
- Virtual External Workshops – Wednesdays
- Face to Face Social Hub – Tuesdays and Thursdays
Please email us to find out more or to receive our online activity programme:
If you would like to find out the most current information and advice about what actions the public are being advised to take please visit the government advice website: www.gov.uk/coronavirus or get in touch with us at the number listed on this page.
- The Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust
- The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- The Anna Freud Centre
- The Brandon Centre
- The Winch
Referral options for this service
You can refer yourself
You can refer family or a friend
You can refer a client
Please give us a call on the numbers above or send us an email.
Volunteer and placement opportunities
You can volunteer for this service
You can't get a placement at this service
Please contact us for details.