Based at The Hive in Camden, we support young people with education, employment, housing, sexual health, substance misuse and health and wellbeing.
16 to 24-year-olds | Camden, North London
The Hive is a free health and wellbeing service that supports all young people aged 16 to 24 in Camden. We listen and ensure that your voice is heard.
Support we offer…
- personal development
- health and wellbeing
- sexual health advice
- employment and education
- substance misuse advice
- assisting to access other services if appropriate
We achieve this by…
- Mentoring with a focus on emotional, mental & physical health and practical skills.
- Working towards setting and achieving clear goals that you decide on.
- Working around your schedule where/when you want to meet.
- Providing a safe space to meet new people, socialise and feel free to be yourself.
- Hosting free activities and workshops (e.g. yoga, pool table & fitness); use the study space or just hang out and relax with free food and WiFi.
- Linking up with other services on site (e.g. Pulse, FWD and Citizens Advice)
- Social hub opening hours: Monday – Friday 3pm-7pm
Drop-in Social Hub
- Opening hours:Thursdays 3pm-6pm
Social Enterprise – Underground Camden Tours:
- Improving job and career prospects by offering training, volunteering and work experience within the business.
- Building on your confidence, interpersonal & professional skills
The Hive promises you…
- To be friendly, supportive, welcoming, empathic and non-judgemental
- To help keep you safe
- Not to give up on you and to keep trying
- To always keep young people at the centre of the service
- The Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust
- The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- The Anna Freud Centre
- The Brandon Centre
- The Winch
Referral options for this service
You can refer yourself
You can refer family or a friend
You can refer a client
Volunteer and placement opportunities
You can volunteer for this service
You can't get a placement at this service