Based at The Hive in Camden, we support young people with education, employment, housing, sexual health, substance misuse and health and wellbeing.
16 to 24-year-olds | Camden, North London
If you use our service and are feeling worried about how Covid-19 (the Corona Virus) will affect you and the service we provide please know that you are not alone and we are doing everything we can to help you stay safe and supported during this time. New young people can still access our service – please get in touch with us.
The Hive is now open and back on site Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm. Staff will be available to answer calls onsite and do some face-to-face 1-2-1 (by appointment).
Our employment service is available every Tuesday for 1-2-1 booked appointments only. Our social hub continues to remain online using the platform Zoom every Monday and Friday at 3pm to 5pm. Please email us to find out more or to receive our online activity programme: document.write("
If you would like to find out the most current information and advice about what actions the public are being advised to take please visit the government advice website: Visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus or get in touch with us at the number listed on this page.
The Hive is a free health and wellbeing service that supports all young people aged 16 to 24 in Camden. We listen and ensure that your voice is heard.
Support we offer…
- personal development
- health and wellbeing
- sexual health advice
- employment and education
- substance misuse advice
- assisting to access other services if appropriate
We achieve this by…
- Mentoring with a focus on emotional, mental & physical health and practical skills.
- Working towards setting and achieving clear goals that you decide on.
- Working around your schedule where/when you want to meet.
- Providing a safe space to meet new people, socialise and feel free to be yourself.
- Hosting free activities and workshops (e.g. yoga, pool table & fitness); use the study space or just hang out and relax with free food and WiFi.
- Linking up with other services on site (e.g. Pulse, FWD and Citizens Advice)
- Social hub opening hours: Monday – Friday, 3pm to 7pm
Drop-in Social Hub
- Opening hours: Thursdays, 3pm to 6pm
The Hive promises you…
- To be friendly, supportive, welcoming, empathic and non-judgemental
- To help keep you safe
- Not to give up on you and to keep trying
- To always keep young people at the centre of the service
- The Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust
- The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- The Anna Freud Centre
- The Brandon Centre
- The Winch
Referral options for this service
You can refer yourself
You can refer family or a friend
You can refer a client
Volunteer and placement opportunities
You can volunteer for this service
You can't get a placement at this service