Our partnerships nurture new ways of working with like-minded philanthropic funders, investors and businesses. Our ideal partnership aligns sustainability, social innovation and social impact as we aim to re-define the way Catch22 works with funders.
As a social business, we actively seek forward-thinking supporters who can invest time, energy and funding towards achieving social good. By focusing on our shared objectives and different strengths, we can design and build partnerships to help more young people and vulnerable people who feel they have no hope. This could be through piloting new programmes, investing in new delivery models for better public services or pursuing new funding streams, contract formats and investment opportunities.
Some of our partnerships include:
- winning the Business Impact Challenge alongside Interserve
- partnering with start-up charity Launch22 to build socially motivated business incubators
- helping more young people into employment with HSBC
- co-developing a blueprint for the highest-quality alternative education provision with Impetus-PEF
- building safer and more inviting communities with Direct Line Group
- encouraging students at high risk of exclusion to stay in school with the Clothworkers’ Foundation
- mentoring long-term unemployed into work with Deloitte
- investing in enterprising apprentices with J.P. Morgan
- advising our team on how to build the first social action app with Hogen Lovells
- supporting female offenders to get back on the right track with Serco.
Get in touch
To discuss partnership and funding options, contact Tom Lewis-Reynier ().