We specialise in offering learning and training opportunities for students who, for whatever reason, don’t want to stay in a traditional academic environment. We provide our students with a different option – the opportunity to carry on their learning in a smaller, highly supportive environment where the focus is on providing learning and training options to help you gain the skills, qualifications and experiences you need to achieve your goals in life.
The Catch22 College has been designed for learners aged 16 to 19-years-old and can be tailored to each learner’s individual needs, education and employment goals. We support a significant number of learners with learning difficulties and disabilities.
The key elements of the Catch22 College are:
- Functional literacy and numeracy skills
We support learners to reach functional skills at Level 2 in both numeracy and literacy by the time they finish their learning programme.
- Work experience
We aim to support all learners into external work placements. This enables the development of good employment skills and with support provides an environment which enables learners to build their confidence and understanding of the world of work.
- Vocational qualifications
Local delivery teams carry out a detailed market analysis to ensure that our vocational programmes that they offer meet the needs of the local economy.
We have Catch22 Colleges in the following locations:
- Bishop Auckland
- Great Yarmouth
- Kent Maidstone
Catch22 have recently made the difficult decision to close our College provisions in Newark, Stanley and Swanley. However, we continue to deliver Study Programme Vocational Courses from the above locations. Please contact staff from the above to learn more or fill out the form below.
Catch22 College is accredited with the national matrix quality standard – an outcome-based accreditation promoted by the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills for organisations that offer high quality advice and guidance services.
Explore our range of courses
Explore our range of courses here.
Catch22’s Skills Centre in Maidstone, Kent is used by schools, training providers and the public for vocational education and community participation. The centre runs programmes and facilities that aim to help people develop skills for life while providing a valuable local resource.
Contact us if you have an enquiry about Catch22 College and Vocational Training Programmes and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
How we manage your data
We manage the data you provide in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Data Controller (the organisation that determines how your data is managed) is Catch22. Contact us if you have a query about how your data is managed.
- The Data Processor (the organisation that does data processing on behalf of Catch22) is The Bureau.
- We are committed to giving you (the Data Subject in legal terms) an easy way to exercise your eight rights under the GDPR.
- We process your data for the purpose of receiving your message and responding to it under the lawful basis of consent, which you give by submitting the form above. You have the right to withdraw consent for us to contact you at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We retain your data for as long as you allow us to do so. You can exercise your right to erasure at any time.