Catch22 provides young people aged 4 to 18 with alternative and special education in order for them to progress and succeed in sustained education or employment. We do this through high quality teaching and learning based on effective relationships that enable the achievement of life skills and meaningful qualifications.
Multi Academies Trust Schools
The Catch22 Multi Academies Trust is the vehicle for Catch22’s sponsorship of academies which focus on learners who can benefit from small, supportive alternative and special education provision.
Include schools and programmes
Catch22 include provides full-time alternative and special education to primary and secondary young people aged 5 to 16-years-old in England and Wales with an emphasis on transition and re-engagement back into mainstream education or employment.
Working in-school or off-site to support your curriculum or in a Catch22 school, programmes and services:
- re-engage young people at risk of low attendance or social exclusion
- prepare for the transition from primary to secondary and from secondary to post-16 education, including Study Programme
- improve academic attainment, behaviour, self-confidence and self-esteem
- set clear goals and outcomes
- develop skills for entry into employment
- provide in-full or supplement your current PSHE programme, including drugs awareness, alcohol awareness, sexual health, gangs and crime, leadership, team building, problem solving and working with others
- make school participation inclusive
Jobs in Education
- Go to Catch22’s Careers Hub to find all jobs in Education.
Related News and Publications
Contact us if you have an enquiry about Catch22’s education services and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.