Catch22 provides young people aged 4 to 18 with alternative education in order for them to progress and succeed in sustained education or employment. We do this through high quality teaching and learning based on effective relationships that enable the achievement of life skills and meaningful qualifications.
Working in-school or off-site to support your curriculum or in a Catch22 school, programmes and services:
- re-engage young people at risk of low attendance or social exclusion
- prepare for the transition from primary to secondary and from secondary to post-16 education, including Study Programme
- improve academic attainment, behaviour, self-confidence and self-esteem
- set clear goals and outcomes
- develop skills for entry into employment
- provide in-full or supplement your current PSHE programme, including drugs awareness, alcohol awareness, sexual health, gangs and crime, leadership, team building, problem solving and working with others
- make school participation inclusive.
The Catch22 Multi Academies Trust is the vehicle for Catch22’s sponsorship of academies which focus on learners who can benefit from small, supportive alternative education provision.
include schools and programmes
Catch22 include provides full-time alternative education to primary and secondary young people aged 5 to 16-years-old in England and Wales with an emphasis on transition and re-engagement back into mainstream education or employment.
We deliver the Department for Education initiative Study Programme, a vocational learning and training programme designed for learners aged 16 to 19-years-old which is tailored to individual needs, education and employment goals.
Contact us if you have an enquiry about Catch22’s education services and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
How we manage your data
We manage the data you provide in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Data Controller (the organisation that determines how your data is managed) is Catch22. Contact us if you have a query about how your data is managed.
- The Data Processor (the organisation that does data processing on behalf of Catch22) is The Bureau.
- We are committed to giving you (the Data Subject in legal terms) an easy way to exercise your eight rights under the GDPR.
- We process your data for the purpose of receiving your message and responding to it under the lawful basis of consent, which you give by submitting the form above. You have the right to withdraw consent for us to contact you at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We retain your data for as long as you allow us to do so. You can exercise your right to erasure at any time.