Appropriate Adult Service
A service for young people that have been taken in to police custody where their family/carers are unable to attend and offer support.
10 - 17 | Northamptonshire
We exist to ensure that whilst a young person is in custody:
- they are aware of their rights.
- they have access to free and legal advice.
- they understand the interview process.
- they receive medical advice if required.
- they have an adult present where needed.
Other Catch22 Northamptonshire services
Referral options for this service
You can't refer yourself
You can't refer family or a friend
You can refer a client
Referrals are received directly from the police.
Volunteer and placement opportunities
You can volunteer for this service
You can't get a placement at this service