Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire CSE and Missing Service
We support children and young people in unhealthy relationships, victims of child sexual exploitation and children missing from home.
Stoke on Trent | Staffordshire
Commissioned jointly by Stoke-on-Trent City Council, Staffordshire County Council and the Staffordshire Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner, the new service will deliver a range of early work and targeted support with families, and carry out return home interviews for all missing children.
We are based across three geographical areas; Staffordshire North, Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire South ensuring that communities are able to easily access support.
- Visit the Catch22 CSE and Missing landing page
- View and download posters from our Child Exploitation poster hub
- Find out how to stay safe online
- Read our five points that parents in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire should look out for to protect their children by clicking here.
- Download our guide for parents, carers and families on spotting the signs of CSE (PDF).
- Visit the local authority child exploitation campaign pages
Referral options for this service
You can refer yourself
You can refer family or a friend
You can refer a client
Volunteer and placement opportunities
You can volunteer for this service
You can't get a placement at this service