Horizons will empower anyone who faces a barrier to work or access to sustainable work, make a positive first step into work into jobs and/or training. Participants will be supported by a dedicated career coach and employer engagement team with access to:
- Employability workshops
- Laptop loan scheme
- 1-2-1 coaching
- In-work support
- Technical training options
- Exclusive job fairs and vacancies
To find out more about taking part in our Horizons programme, please fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon.
How we manage your data
We manage the data you provide in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Data Controller (the organisation that determines how your data is managed) is Catch22. Contact us if you have a query about how your data is managed.
- The Data Processor (the organisation that does data processing on behalf of Catch22) is The Bureau.
- We are committed to giving you (the Data Subject in legal terms) an easy way to exercise your eight rights under the GDPR.
- We process your data for the purpose of receiving your message and responding to it under the lawful basis of consent, which you give by submitting the form above. You have the right to withdraw consent for us to contact you at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We retain your data for as long as you allow us to do so. You can exercise your right to erasure at any time.