NEW Specialist employability support for families in Islington
The Family Works Programme is a voluntary employment support programme in the borough of Islington. It has been designed to support local people who are part of a family with complex barriers to gain employment, improving life for the whole family. Catch22 are delivering this contract in collaboration with G4S and The London Borough of Islington, on behalf of the DWP.
Our employability support:
Upon joining the programme each client will receive a dedicated personal advisor to fully support them on their transitional journey from unemployment into work. The advisor will also signpost to relevant support organisations based on individual need.
Employability support includes:
- Confidence and motivation building sessions
- Preparing CV’s and cover letters
- Job searching and writing job applications
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Understanding the hidden job market
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Better off calculations
- Interview clothes to keep
- Financial support for first month in work
- In-work support for first 6 months
Eligibility Criteria – client must be:
- Unemployed or inactive (not working or signing)
- Part of a family unit (‘family unit’ does not need to include children & family members do not need to be living with each other)
PLUS one of the following barriers preventing clients from returning to work:
- Criminal activity or anti-social behaviour within family unit
- Domestic violence or abuse behaviour within family unit
- Child on, or needing a Child Protection Plan (CPP)
- Child not attending school
- Health issues within the family unit
To join the Family Works employability support programme:
- Contact us on 0203 700 0381 or email or complete form below:
How we manage your data
We manage the data you provide in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Data Controller (the organisation that determines how your data is managed) is Catch22. Contact us if you have a query about how your data is managed.
- The Data Processor (the organisation that does data processing on behalf of Catch22) is The Bureau.
- We are committed to giving you (the Data Subject in legal terms) an easy way to exercise your eight rights under the GDPR.
- We process your data for the purpose of receiving your message and responding to it under the lawful basis of consent, which you give by submitting the form above. You have the right to withdraw consent for us to contact you at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We retain your data for as long as you allow us to do so. You can exercise your right to erasure at any time.
Further Catch22 Employability and Apprenticeship Services:
- ESF London Youth Programme providing employability support to 18-24 year olds pan London.
- Inspiring Families Programme providing employability support in Haringey, Enfield, Tower Hamlets, Newham
Catch22 provides business apprenticeships for people aged 16-24 year.