We need to know that the job placements are new jobs and do not:
- replace existing or planned vacancies
- cause existing employees, apprentices or contractors to lose or reduce their employment
You can do this by telling us:
- about changes to your workforce in the last 6 months and why (for example redundancies and changes to hours worked by existing staff)
- the number of people affected by changes to your workforce in the last 6 months as well as the size of your overall workforce
- about the kinds of roles, functions and average salary of those who were made redundant or who had their hours reduced in the last 6 months
- if you would be able to create these job placements without Kickstart Scheme funding and what funding source you would use
- what recruitment you have completed, started or paused in the last 6 months, including how similar these vacancies are or were to the roles you are creating for the Kickstart Scheme
- if the job placements will be similar to existing or planned roles or the roles previously done by those made redundant or with fewer working hours, why you are using Kickstart Scheme funding to create similar roles
- if you’ve engaged with any relevant trade unions and any advice they have given
How we manage your data
We manage the data you provide in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Data Controller (the organisation that determines how your data is managed) is Catch22. Contact us if you have a query about how your data is managed.
- The Data Processor (the organisation that does data processing on behalf of Catch22) is The Bureau.
- We are committed to giving you (the Data Subject in legal terms) an easy way to exercise your eight rights under the GDPR.
- We process your data for the purpose of receiving your message and responding to it under the lawful basis of consent, which you give by submitting the form above. You have the right to withdraw consent for us to contact you at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We retain your data for as long as you allow us to do so. You can exercise your right to erasure at any time.