Are you 18 to 24-years-old, unemployed and living in London?
The ESF London Youth Programme1 offers free support, especially for teenage or single parents, parents-to-be, migrants, carers, care leavers and Work Programme leavers:
- job support tailored to your specific needs
- a dedicated Employment Advisor and a mentor
- short courses and skills packages
- higher education taster days
- work experience and interview skills
- access to jobs.
Tell us what you need
At Catch22, we supported 1,524 people who were unemployed into work last year!
Take the first step towards a bright future and tell us what support you need:
- call or text 07881 913107 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
- call 020 3700 0381
- fill in our enquiries form
If you live in a London borough not listed on our enquiry form, please get in touch with us by phone or email.
How we manage your data
We manage the data you provide in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Data Controller (the organisation that determines how your data is managed) is Catch22. Contact us if you have a query about how your data is managed.
- The Data Processor (the organisation that does data processing on behalf of Catch22) is The Bureau.
- We are committed to giving you (the Data Subject in legal terms) an easy way to exercise your eight rights under the GDPR.
- We process your data for the purpose of receiving your message and responding to it under the lawful basis of consent, which you give by submitting the form above. You have the right to withdraw consent for us to contact you at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We retain your data for as long as you allow us to do so. You can exercise your right to erasure at any time.
1 The project has received funding from the European Social Fund. The Department for Work and Pensions (and in London the intermediate body Greater London Authority) is the Managing Authority for the England European Social Fund programme. Established by the European Union, the European Social Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support skills development, employment and job creation, social inclusion and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding.