Catch22 delivers offender management, resettlement and gangs work in prisons and in the community. At the heart of our rehabilitative and restorative work is the belief that relationships are crucial to effective desistance from crime.
Catch22 run 21 justice services across 18 prisons. Last year we worked with:
- 38,700 service users in custody
- 20,700 victims
- 50,416 service users in total
Our diversion and rehabilitation justice work is based on:
- a thorough assessment of risk and need
- interventions that are tailored to meet the needs of each service user
- forming high quality relationships that are designed to promote engagement and desistance
- working with local partners and service experts to ensure the best use of different skills, knowledge and resources available
- View and download our Justice Annual Review (2019-20) to find out more about our work in this area.
- Go to Justice publications to view: Gangs in Prison – Violence Reduction and Rehabilitation, Victim Services Booklet, Spice and psychoactive substances: a prison practitioners guide and more.
Related News and Blogs
- Go to Justice blogs and news to find Catch22’s updates on sector relevant news and policy.
Jobs in Justice
- Visit our Careers hub page for all jobs in Justice.
Do you need help with prison visits?
The Help With Prison Visits is a Government scheme that provides help for low income families or significant others towards the cost of travelling to prison visits.
For full details about the scheme, and online application, go to: www.gov.uk/help-with-prison-visits
Contact us if you have an enquiry about Catch22’s justice services and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
*Due to GDPR restrictions we cannot give out any details of prisoners we work with. If you are enquiring about, or fearing for the safety of a person in custody, please contact the security team at the prison and/or police in your local area. Use the prison finder to find appropriate contact details: www.justice.gov.uk/contacts/prison-finder